- 90000 INR
We, Sana Industries (India), are instrumental in manufacturing and supplying a wide collection of Vacuum Dewatering System. This system is used for removing excess water from concrete mixture. Provided system is highly preferred in construction industry for minimizing manpower. The offered system is manufactured using supreme quality components and sophisticated techniques at our modern production unit. Also, our patrons can purchase this Vacuum Dewatering System in different specification at reasonable prices from us.
The vacuum de-watering method is to efficiently dewater flooring concrete by vacuum process. The extra water from the concrete floor is taken out quickly subsequent to vibration hence removing the water from concrete at the better level. Employing such method smooths the application of concrete with higher workability than what is generally possible.
- Cement ratio generally leads to a notable enhancement in every concrete properties
- Actually, poker vibration is crucial particularly at the panel edges
- Leading to appropriate compaction of the concrete and thus removal of voids and entrapped air
- Poker vibration generally never provides an even surface
- Crucial to amalgamate vibration with surface vibration so as to receive a vibrated concrete with the even surface
- Two passes with surface vibrator are commonly preferred
- Supported by two people, standing on either side of the panel
- Take out additional water always available in the concrete
- This process is carried out with the help of the Vacuum Equipment composed of Filter Pads, Vacuum Pump and Suction Mat Top Cover.
- The process begins instantaneously after surface vibration
- As per requirement Per Day
- 4-5 Days
109-110, Ist Floor, Syndicate House, Building No.3, Old Rohtak Road, Inderlok,, Delhi, Delhi, 110035, India